31/07/2017

Huda beauty rose gold palette





I may be very late on the rose gold palette from huda but when there was a extra discount day at work I finally give in. 

Firstly I didn't buy it when it launched mainly because I thought  the colour are not that different from what i already have in my collection. 

Plus usually on a brown girl they don't always look as colourful. Typical. 

As you can see from the swatches its not a bad pay off. 
My favourite from the mattes had to be man eater and from the shimmer humm all of them. 

paying something around the  £50 Region is way too much for me to pay for and I just can't justify it. But the discount got it down to a reasonable price so I was more happy. 

The colours are nice and thank god it's not justanother neutral palette. Not sure how much longer the shimmer shadows will last as I fee I lost a lot with every use. All in all it's a good palette to create everyday to glam looks 👍🏽