15/06/2017

Nivea sensitive aftershave balm as a makeup primer



I have finely come to the end of this bottle. Took a year but at least I didn't waste it. 
So I guess I can say I have used it enough to give my views on the product. 
It not suitable for oily or combo skin! 

So this is my findings, yes when you first apply it it does feel good (and you do smell like men's aftershave) and you can feel the slight stickynes. This is perfect for the foundation to grab on and stay put. This is why this products has been raved about last year for being a perfect and cheap primer. HOWEVER, I am dry to normal skin. I have noticed that after few hours of foundation wear I get so shiny! So I can imagine this would be even worse for people who have normal, combo and oily skin. 
It was worth a try but nope, will not be purchasing again as a primer.