07/02/2016

Wounderbrow model brow black brown

So this has been going viral over the Internet. Anything to do with brows I jump to it. 
The product looks like a typical lipgloss. Even down to the applicator brush. Once you apply the liquid over your brows it does get darker so do not be fooled by te bottel. 
I paid about £20 for this and now that I have worn it. I hate it. 
Around the edges it starts to crinkle up. 
The colour looks more ashy grey. 
It feels like I have put tones of mascara on my brows. 
Is it because I have put to much? 

However it does stay put and does not transfer. This would be good for those who already has good brows and just needs to add a little colour to define the shape. As for me I have few bold patches and hardly anything on the tail end. It wasn't so good. 
Waste of money for me but I have to find a way to use this now that I have baught it. 

Note to self DO NOT BUY THINGS THAT HAVE GONE VIRAL :( 

A WEEK LATER.......
I felt bad the fact I paid £20 for this to be sitting in my makeup bag. So I thought I would give it another chance. This time I used very little product and avoided putting on the areas there is no brows. The results was pretty good. So this time round I am not so upset :) 

video