25/12/2014

LASIK eye surgery

On 23rd dec I finely decided to get my lasik laser eye surgery. I have been meaning to have it done for years but 1) was scared and 2)didn't have the money. 
I chose optical express as in 2008 my sister had it done from them. The the process took 2 minutes and that's it. I didn't feel a thing. 

About 10 minutes later the numbing soloituon starts to go and you will feel very sedative to light and feel gritty. I some how came home on a bus and went to sleep in the goggles the have me.

When I woke up 3 hours later the felt better but still sensitive. I was give 3 lots of eye drops to put in 3/4 times a day. 

The next  morning was bad. Bad as in I wasn't in pain but my eyes was so swallow that I couldn't open it properly. 
I had my 24h check again that's ending which I went to and was told to put the anti inflamitry drops every hour. 
Thankfully the swelling is going down. 

But that evening my vision was perfect 
Only discomfort was on my right eyes which felt like I had a eye lash stuck inside. 

I have to go back in 2 days to see if the swelling has improved then 2 weeks, 1 month, 3 months and 1 year check up. 

I have noticed red marks from wee the clamp was put on my eye. 
But that will improve over time. 


Optical express on 22 Harley street London 
Paid £1995
10 months free interest payment
And a deposit paid 
Overall it was worth it